OnePlus the premium smartphone brand has begun to push new stable software update for OnePlus 6 and 6T users, which includes the May month security patch. This latest firmware update has been rolling out as OxygenOS 9.0.14 for OnePlus 6T and OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6 devices. The manufacturer has also posted the full changelog of this update on their official forum page. Along with security patch fix, the firmware will also enhance several features and bug fixes.
- Android security patch will be updated to May 2019
- Enhancements and general bug fixes
- Quick pairing option for Bullets wireless 2 has been added
- Tweaked compatibility and stability of Bluetooth
- Hidden space confirm password UI has been enhanced
Camera (OnePlus 6T only)
- Selfie camera photo quality has been further optimized
- SM ringtone issues has been solved
- Speed dial auto empty issue has been fixed
- Loading credentials required WiFi requiring login issue has been fixed
OnePlus 6 and 6T users will receive this software update as OTA in phases. The download size of this update for both handsets comes around 348 MB. You can either use WiFi or mobile data to download and install this latest software update.